If you are interested in taking part, please contact us on 01372 384467 or use the Contact Form



Army of Angels (UK)

Provides direct and indirect support to serving and veterans in the British Armed Forces who have been injured mentally or physically and also offers support their families and co-dependents


Citizens Advice

Provides information on benefits and your entitlements from housing to mobility and tax credits to those employed, unemployed, sick or disabled.


Civilian Housing Advice for Service Personnel & Families

The Joint Service Housing Advice Office (JSHAO) as an MOD document providing Armed Forces service personnel & their families with information & advice on civilian housing.

JSHAO also provides support during resettlement to assist with the transition to civilian life.


Council Tax Reduction 

Assess eligibility and start the application for council tax reduction (sometimes called Council Tax Support) and housing benefit.


Disabled Facilities Grant

The Disabled Facilities Grant helps provide financial assistance for disabled people who need to make adaptations to their homes e.g. install ramps, adapt heating and lighting systems


FirstLight Trust

Provides support and information to service personnel, veterans and reservists of the British Armed Forces who may are struggling with alcohol or substance misuse, have mental and emotional needs and/or housing needs.


Haig Homes

Provides rental houses to veterans, offers support and advice on housing needs, Housing Adaptations ex-service personnel Haig Housing offers housing advice and assistance and Specially Adapted Housing. 


Help4Homeless Veterans

Finds and provides accommodation for veterans who are living rough or in unsatisfactory / unsuitable accommodation



Housing Benefit

Information on Housing benefit, eligibility and how to claim.


Scottish Veterans’ Residences

Helps and supports Armed Forces personnel and veterans who are homeless and require housing support and assistance.



Shelter provides practical housing advice and support online, in person and by the phone.



Stoll is a Veterans’ charity and Housing Association Stoll provides safe, high quality housing and access to services that enable vulnerable and disabled Veterans in need of support to live fulfilling, independent lives.
Stoll offers support to veterans on a variety of matters including:

Housing support for disabled veterans

Substance misuse

Health & wellbeing.


SSAFA Housing

Soldiers, Sailors and Airmens Families Association (SSAFA) provide Housing advice and support to all Armed Forces serving personnel, veterans and their families.


Support for Mortgage Interest (SMI)

Provides information on Support for Mortgage Interest (SMI) and income related benefits, eligibility criteria and and how to claim.